Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 11th, 2012: First OB Appointment!!!


We had our first OB appointment last Wednesday.  The appointment went very well!  We really like our doctor and she seemed very compassionate. We did not get an ultrasound which I was really bummed about. I had a pap smear, breast exam and went over questions.  The following things are what we went over:

-          Full term delivery is 38 weeks but I probably won’t go past 36 weeks

-          Most likely will be a C-Section

-          Need to gain between 45-55 pounds

-          Can have 250 mg of caffeine a day

-          Can have artificial sweetener

-          Hopefully my Dr. can deliver

-          Eat healthy as possible

-          I can go to Disneyland!!!

I will need the following ultrasounds:

-          9 week ultrasound

-          Ultrasound from PPA (Phoenix Perinatal Associations)

-          Possible NT ultrasound to determine if babies have down syndrome

-          Possible 16 week ultrasound to check cervix

-          18-20 week ultrasound to determine sexes

-          Ultrasound every 4 weeks from week 20
My weight at home was 110 before going to the appointment.  I was 103 before IVF.  After IVF I gained 5 pounds which put me to 108 pounds.  Since the transfer I have gained 2 pounds.  When I weighed in at the OB I weighed 114 but still 110 on my scale at home. 

We scheduled our 9 week ultrasound for the following Thursday!  Can’t wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.