Today was my Week 30 appointment. I was pretty frustrated because my OB had an emergency and had to cancel. I rescheduled with a PA who I was originally going to see on Tuesday. I had rescheduled for Friday to seemly OB as I knew shewasgoing to discuss delivery. So, I was pretty bummed.
It ended up being a really good appointment. I saw a PA which I had heard really good things about. I had an ultrasound and the babies look great. the boy is measuring 3 lbs 7oz and she is measuring 3 lbs 1 oz. It was hard to see the babies as they are getting bigger but the tech said he has more hair than ner :-)
She did discuss delivery a little bit and mentioned they normally don't schedule until 4-6 weeks before week 39. She implied I would be delivering at week 39 if I made it that far. My OB has said week 36 and PPA said by week 38. We still don't know when the date will be which is a little nerve wrecking. My ankle has been getting worse to where I can't walk on it anymore. The PA listened to me and said it shouldn't be getting worse. She referred me to an orthopedic. She mentioned it could be a stress fracture therefore I might need a walking boot. So, the next step is to make an appointment regarding my ankle.
Next appointment is week 32 and I'll be going twice a week. It's getting closer!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.