Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7th, 2013: 6 Month Appointment

We had the kids 6 month appointment today. Koltin weighed 17lbs 1oz and was 27.25 inches. Kinsley weighed 15lbs 10oz and was 26.5 inches. They both were in the 34th percentile for their weight. Kinsley was in the 65th and Koltin was in the 67th percentile for length. Koltin's head circumference was 17.13inches and 47 percentile and Kinsley's head circumference was 16.93inches and 65th percentile. They both look super healthy! She was amazed at how their growth mimics each other.  She suggested we stay on neosure because the kids are doing great on it. When she was doing her exam she discovered Koltin had a tooth! Woo hoo!!! We discussed food and will begin with yellow/orange veggies soon. Kevin and I need to come up with a plan that works for us. I'm a bit overwhelmed and confused but it'll need to be trial and error until we get it right. I am so happy they are so healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.