Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

September 28th-October 4th: A Rough Week

It's all started on a Thursday evening when Koltin woke up about three times. As the week progressed he was waking up more and more but not going to sleep as easily as he used to. I could no longer rub his back because he was crying so much. I had to take him out of the crib and rock him back to sleep. If I left him in the crib awake he would just cry and wake up Kinsley. By Tuesday evening he had to come sleep in bed with me or he would not sleep. Wednesday and Thursday he ended up in bed almost the entire night and Thursday evening he did not sleep at all. He was just crying the entire night. I had suspected an ear infection but everybody kept saying he needed a fever in order to have an ear infection. We had made an appointment for the following Monday but on Friday morning I told Kevin to see if he could be seen because we couldn't do another night like that and something was wrong. He now had a runny nose too. We got him in to see a different doctor and he did and up with double your infection. He was put on amoxicillin for 10 days. The poor little guy had been in pain for almost a week:-( They were minor ear infections but they still needed to be treated because he couldn't sleep due to the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.