Saturday, June 28, 2014
June 17th, 2014: Koltin Throws Up Again
So Kevin had to work really odd and bad hours. He had to 7 PM Sunday night and then 9 PM Monday Tuesday night. Koltin had a tough time falling asleep. By the time he fell asleep he kept squirming all over. I went in his room 3 or 4 times to rub his back or take him out of the crib. On the 4th time I sat down to eat and let him cry. He wasn't screaming but was moving all over the place. He stood up and I got to him in 1 or 2 minutes. I was getting Tylenol ready. I picked him up and he stopped crying. I walked to the front room to turn off the light and he started throwing up. Then we walked to the kitchen and he threw up again. He was covered, I was covered, Maggie started eating it, it was on my socks and phone was on the couch... Just a nightmare! I called my mom to come help. He's sick again! Great! When does this end!?!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.