We had our 22 week ultrasound today. I weighed in at 126. This is 10 pounds weigh gain from when they first saw me at 11 weeks. My scale is always 4 pounds off from their scale so I have actually gained 12 pounds in 22 weeks. They said I can gain 25-35 pounds, 30 pounds being ideal. So, I'm right on track.
We heard the baby girl's heartbeat. 150 if I remember right. My belly measured 21.5 centimeters and the normal number is 22 centimeters. I'm actually measuring behind instead of ahead like with the twins. I've been having awful back pain and discussed this with the doctor. She said the combination of scoliosis and second pregnancy is probably why my back is hurting so bad. She suggested physical therapy or a back brace. I don't want to go to physical therapy again and a back brace probably won't work. So, I just suck it up!
Next appointment is in 4 weeks at week 26. Then I will go back at week 28 for the ultrasound and glucose test as well as the rhogam shot, I'm anxious for that appointment!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.