Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 31, 2015

Paisley's 2nd Week

Paisley went on her first road trip at 2 weeks old! We went to Tucson so she could meet her great grandparents. She did really well in the car... slept! While we were there she was hungry of course!


She seems to have developed 2 different schedules.


Eat around 1am, 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and then awake for awhile


OR

Eat around 10:30pm, 2 or 3am, 6am, 9am, awake until 12pm, 3pm, 7pm


She is starting to sleep longer stretches at night. At her 2 week appointment we discussed with the doctor how she can sleep a 4hr stretch. She was amazed. She also eats too much!  She can easily eat 4oz which is too much.


When she is awake, she either wants to eat or isn't content. It's tough!


The twins are doing well with her. Koltin seems to ignore her and Kinsley likes to help but smother her.


Thankfully, her crying in the middle of the night doesn't seem to bother her much.


We are settling into a much better routine! I am feeling much better. Still healing, but better. I have a decent pumping schedule of every 3-4 hours. I have a huge supply of 6-11oz, usually 8oz. I already have a bunch of milk stored in the freezer. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.