Friday, July 31, 2015
Paisley's 3rd Week
Paisley has settled into her new routine. She wakes around 8am and eats. Then she stays awake until about 12-1pm and has either been eating or crying. She isn't the most content baby while she is awake. She then will sleep about 1-4ish and eat again. Then she can stay awake for a bit or fall back asleep. She will then want to eat and eat and eat.... she usually eats between 8-10:30pm and then sleeps from 10:00ish to 3 or 4! She sleeps 5-6hrs at night, then is up for about 30minutes to an hour and sleeps another 3 hrs until between 8-9. Then she eats and is very much awake for awhile.
She is eating 2.5-3oz and still hungry. Kevin has given her between 4-5oz and she sometimes spits up. So, we know that is too much for her to eat. But, she thinks she needs to eat and doesn't like the pacifier. We are hoping she learned to soothe herself.
She seems to be an easy baby when it comes to sleeping. She doesn't really dirty her diapers or soak through her clothes either. We have had about 3-4 blowouts and maybe 1 potty soak through. This is nothing compared to the twins that went through 4-5 changes a day! I think Paisley has been changed maybe 4 times total.
She is a difficult baby when it comes to eating. She always wants to eat! She isn't always content when she is awake.
I breastfeed her 3-4 times a day. Usually always with the nipple shield. This is comforting to her. Then she gets at least 6 bottles a day, probably more like 8-9. I pump 5-6 times a day.
Breastfeeding is a struggle again. It's a huge disappointment. But, I'm making the best of it.
She is already getting so big! It goes by so fast. I wish we could slow down time. I'm trying to soak it all in but the days are so busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.