Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 3, 2016

June: Stress Affecting Nursing

I have been beyond exhausted. I have trouble staying away while doing anything. As soon as the evening hits, I'm beat. I struggle to stay awake. I stopped pumping the end of May and have only been nursing. I still nurse around 7:00, 1:00, 5:30 and 7:00. What I am producing has been minimal. It's just a very hard thing to think about. I do not want to stop but I feel my body will just stop for me. Paisley doesn't seem too interested but will nurse surprisingly well considering there probably is minimal milk.

Kevin is having problems at work. He was put on a final and then was late to work. His job is on the line so that has been very stressful.

I wanted to make it to a year so I do just keep going. But, I know the day is coming quickly when I will no longer be able to nurse Paisley. Thankfuly I have about 30 bags of frozen milk still stashed away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.