At 14 months, Paisley has 6 teeth.
We eliminated her morning nap at the end of August. She was fighting us on every nap and it was taking almost an hour per nap to get her to sleep! We couldn't do that anymore. I really didn't want to eliminate the morning nap because that was my 1:1 time with the twins but I couldn't keep doing this schedule. It was ridiculous!
She struggled at first to stay awake until 1 or so, but she has adjusted. She falls asleep between 5-10 minutes and sleeps about 90 minutes. I wish she would sleep longer, but she apparently doesn't need more sleep.
Paisley says Mama, Mommy, Ma, Mom and Dada, Daddy, Da, Dad. She also says "eee" for Mickey, "ddd" for drink and "ddd" for diaper. She attempts to say doggie as well. She says "t" for Koltin.
She understands basic commands. She can get her drink, snack bowl, milk cup, diaper, wipes, etc



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.