Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 16th,2013: Could This Be It?

All day today I've been having these shooting/shocking pains. At first I thought it was Kinsley kicking my bladder but it was so much stronger and more intense than I've had before. If it was her kicking it made me worry that it possibly could break my water. I looked some stuff up online and people said it could mean the baby has dropped and is engaged or that labor is getting close/water could break.  Kevin had a horrible headache and wasn't feeling well. I was so scared I would go into labor and he had to go to work at 2am. I laid down and took a Tylenol pm to hopefully sleep well. I did eventually fall asleep but was up throughout the night. Thank goodness I didn't go into labor! I'm still trying to get ready for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.