Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3rd, 2013: A Date is Set!!!

I got a call from my doctor’s office wanting to schedule my C-Section.  I got this call yesterday and she made it sound like I wanted February 6th.  I explained that I was unaware of a date but realized that was week 38.  She said this was when my OB put in for it.  I asked if my OB was available to perform the C-Section and she said she wasn’t on call that day.  She said this was a preliminary schedule and she’d call me once the final schedule came out.

I got the follow up phone call today.  The C-Section is set for 38 weeks which is February 6th, 2013 at 1PM.  I have to report 2 hours before and not drink or eat anything for 8 hours leading up to it.   I most likely won’t make it to week 38, but if I do that’s when the babies will arrive!  It’s so close yet so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.