We had our appointment today with PPA to confirm Kinsley's weight. Right away Kevin and I knew that the measurements were not good. She was measuring anywhere from 32 to 33 weeks on her belly, head and legs. Her weight was 4 lbs 4 ounces. He was measuring 33 weeks on most of hs body parts and 5 lbs 3 ounces. The doctor suggested delivery stating she was in the 5th percentile. Kevin asked if it could be the wee hours and we explained that my doctor is on call tomorrow. He said that'd be fine and tried calling the office to get a hold of my doctor. He was unable to so asked if we could get a hold of her. He told us if needed it could go to Friday. He told us to call the hospital to get a hold of my doctor.
Kev called the office and after being on hold for awhile was told my doctor had left for the day and that I was scheduled for 9:20 with a different doctor to discuss induction and they needed to see the paperwork. So, we will see what tomorrow brings! I'm thinking they will be born tomorrow!!! Super nervous and scared. I am in tons of pain tonight so hope I make it to 9:20!
I took the last picture of my belly and measured it. My belly measured 42 inches and I weighed 148 (149 at Dr. Office )



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.