Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 22, 2013

February 2nd, 2013: 2nd Doctor's Appointment

We went back to that pediatrician for a weight check . Koltin weighed 5 pounds, 4 ounces and 
Kinsley weighed 4 pounds, 12 ounces. She was very pleased with their weight gain. She told us to continue doing what we were doing and still not to give up on breast-feeding yet.

Meanwhile I was in a lot of pain. My neck and back for really hurting and I believe it was from straining myself while trying to breastfeed and holding the kids. It got so bad that when I got home I was in tears and had to take some ibuprofen because I could hardly move. This made me so sad because between the C-section and the pain in my neck I felt that I couldn't be the best mom and care for my own kids the way I wanted to. After I took the ibuprofen I laid down and when I woke up I was 50% better. Meanwhile Kevin had tried to make an appointment for me to see a chiropractor however nobody was open. I ended up seeing a chiropractor on Tuesday and he read adjusted my joints that were popped out. This was the first time away from the kids and it was difficult however I was close to home and it was only about 10 minutes of an appointment. I was not completely better however it did relieve some pain. My concern was that I was having a difficult time getting Koltin to breast-feed therefore I didn't see how I would be able to avoid the strain and get better. I was so frustrated and just wanted to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.