We went to
our appointment, but unfortunately we didn’t get to see our doctor. I talked to the nurse about the
cramping. She said cramping was
normal. I let her know that it’s often
and I’m worried. She said it could be an
ectopic and we wouldn’t know until the numbers came back. I asked if the numbers were good would that guarantee
it wasn’t ectopic and she said noL
She also said if it was twins, maybe one was not making it therefore
causing pain. This just made me worry.
The results
came in a little around 1. The nurse
left a message on my phone and in the meantime, the Dr. called Kevin. He said my number was 627 and again, a day early! This was a great number. He also addressed the cramping. He didn’t seem concerned since the numbers
were looking good. He said the chance of it being ectopic was 5% after having
great numbers.
We called
the nurse back and scheduled our ultrasound.
It is tentatively for the 22nd. It might be a bit too early to see the
yolk. We will receive a phone call if
things change. Fingers crossed until then!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.