We got the
news that none of the remaining 8 embryos were viable to freeze. This was pretty upsetting news. I was really hopeful that at least 1-2 would
make it. I felt if we had a few to
freeze, I would be less stressed knowing we had a backup plan if needed. I don’t understand how none of them make it
considering they came from a batch with 2 almost perfect embryos. It was the first time I cried since the
retrieval. I had to pull myself together
and pray that the two beautiful embryos in me make it!:)
Tonight I had a reaction to the progesterone. I had the same reaction 2 nights ago, but I didn't think much of it. There was a red ring around the injection site and it was burning. I put ice on it to try and numb the pain. We'll see how it goes from here!
Tonight I had a reaction to the progesterone. I had the same reaction 2 nights ago, but I didn't think much of it. There was a red ring around the injection site and it was burning. I put ice on it to try and numb the pain. We'll see how it goes from here!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.