I went to Scottsdale today for blood work. A nurse called and said my estrogen levels
were high, 399 and I needed to come back tomorrow for more blood work. My Dr. was out of town so I had to see the
other Dr.
I went back to Scottsdale on Tuesday for more blood work and
an ultrasound. They were worried with my
high estrogen levels that there might be a lead follicle putting off too much
estrogen and blocking the way for the others.
The Dr. commented that the right side didn’t look too good. He measured one follicle at 6mm. He then went to the left side and there were
more follicles, and one measuring at 11mm.
He said that the right probably wouldn’t be good and we might retrieve
10 total. The nurse called hours later
and said that my estrogen levels went to 769!!!
They should be between 200-400 so my doctor wanted me to come in and see
for himself.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.