He said my right follicles look good. He said he expects 3 to make it to retrieval,
and possibly 3-4 more might grow large enough.
Then he went to the left side and said, “This looks fantastic!”…. They
were all over the place! I have 9 he is
confident will make it to retrieval and 6-7 more might grew enough. So, on the low end 12 on the high end
22!!! The other Dr. told me the most would
be 10. My Dr. is guessing we’ll retrieve
15-20 which makes me a bit normalJ Anything can happen, but the numbers are good
so far!
He felt really good about this and said we might have to
decrease levels of meds depending on my estrogen levels. If I reach in the 3000’s, he’ll have to
consider reducing. He had me start ganirelex today which prevents premature ovulation.
He wants to continue seeing me daily and is guessing we’ll trigger
ovulation on Sunday which would put retrieval on Tuesday. So, we’ll see. I feel great about this and am SOOO happy my ovaries are producing. He commented that my left one alone has made up for both left and right last time. He strongly feels the birth control last time suppressed me way too much. The interesting thing though is this is the most follicles I’ve ever had! It’s a good signJ I’m hoping it keeps getting better!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.