We went back for our 8th
appointment in 10 days. We began this
cycle with a baseline ultrasound and blood work on May 18th. That was appointment number 1… Beginning May
21st, we have been at the doctor every day for blood work and
ultrasounds. 4 of those appointments
have been out in Scottsdale which has been quite a drive for us.
The reason we have had so many
appointments is because my estrogen levels have been really high. It could be considered bordering on OHSS, but
since I didn’t respond well the first cycle, it’s not likely I will get
it. Yesterday, my E2 level was
3381! I went back in today for more
blood and an ultrasound. My follicles
continue to grow and my left side is “the egg making machine!” I’m so pleased with this cycle and how my
body is responding. We are not going to
trigger today like originally thought. We
are allowing the follicles to grow one more day since many are bordering on
mature. We will trigger on Monday and
the retrieval will be on Wednesday! I’m
hoping for 20+ eggs! I can’t wait!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.