Today was the day… All of the anticipation… All of the
sleepless nights… All of the anxiety, the pain, the feeling sick, the missing
my normal life… All of it waiting on one thing.
My world came crushing down at 3:00PM on April 13th, Friday
the 13th of all days. The
nurse says, “I’m sorry, but it’s a negative.
Stop all medications.” My heart
sank and I kept it together until I hung up.
Completely heartbroken. I don’t understand
why one of the two embryos didn’t implant.
All it takes is one. It seems so
simple. After going through all of the appointments,
medications, injecting myself with all these meds… to hear you aren’t pregnant
was beyond devastating. To think many
don’t have to work to get pregnant and I had to subject my body to all of those
medications is beyond me. Anyone going
through IVF should be able to get pregnant the first time. Someone that chooses to put themselves
through this to have something they want so bad, deserves a positive
outcome. I just don’t get it. I don’t understand why things happen… I’m
starting to doubt that everything happens to a reason. I wonder why all of these prayers went unanswered? What is the hidden meaning behind all of the
hurt. I don’t know if I’ll ever
know. I’m not giving up though. I will fight until the end to get pregnant.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.