My doctor was very compassionate and knew how sad I was. He said we still have a chance, but wanted to be honest with us. Our chance went from 70% to 40% due to it being a day 3 transfer rather than a day 5, the grade, and the size. He said he was surprised to see no A or B grades because I am young. To get perspective, I asked him if he has ever seen this before and his answer was, "Not for someone so young." The youngest he has seen this is on is 32. I'm not sure how much longer I have any chance of getting pregnant. Time is definitely not on our side. Very devastating. It was a very emotional appointment. I've been pretty emotional and Kevin keeps reminding me that I need to take care of myself because we could be pregnant. It's just so hard because we've been through so much and it's not fair if it doesn't work.
Technically, I am pregnant because there are 2 embryos in my uterus. We just need one of them to implant. I'm on "couch potato" rest rather than bed rest:) That's what the nurse said at least. She explained you need circulation but not to be on my feet longer than 5 minutes. So, now it's the waiting game.... the longest days of my life! Plus, I can hardly sit anymore due to the HUGE needles that go in my bottom. Ouch!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.