Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5th, 2012

We found out yesterday that our 2 embryos didn't make it. They were not viable to be frozen for a FET. We had a feeling this would happen after our consult on Sunday, but still pretty sad news:( Dr. Amols actually called us at 7:30 last night to let us know and check in with us.

We also decided that last night was the last night of progesterone injections. I have been bruising, bleeding and in a lot of pain. It's also been difficult for Kevin to administer them. I began suppositores last night. Now, I'm taking 3 a day! Not fun, but if it's worth it, I don't mind one bit!!!

This morning I began using Vivelle patches. It provides my body with estrogen. We'll see how this goes. 8 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.