I go back and forth and wonder why it wouldn't happen? Then, I wonder why it would happen? We've never had great luck so why now.
The last couple of days, I've had cramping like my period is about to start. I remember these feelings from all of the IUI's I had. When taking progesterone, it delays your period from starting. I remember feeling like it was wanting to come, but wouldn't until I stopped taking progesterone. I have the exact same cramps so I've been pretty down:( I hope I'm wrong, but it's hard not to think this way.
I've wanted to test early. I've done some looking on fertility forums, and many people tested on day 8. Some tested on day 8 and got a positive, and some tested on day 12 and got a negative but then had a positive blood test. So, I'm not sure if I should test early or not. We'll see if I can wait until Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.