Photobucket Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

December 2011: IUI #3

The past few weeks have been really difficult.  I have been very discouraged and wondering why we lost the month of November.  On December 6th, I had some unusual bleeding.  I called Dr. Amols on December 8th to discuss what had been going on.  Typically I would schedule a Day 3 ultrasound at the first sight of my cycle beginning.  However, I only bled for one day.  He said I could come in for an ultrasound, but I was unable to get off work.  I decided to wait a few days and see if it began.  I’m glad I waited because it began on December 11th.  We went in on December 13th for the Day 3 ultrasound.  We decided to go with Option #2 again and do the min stim injection.  We took the min stim injection on December 19th.  I went in on December 21st for an ultrasound.  This was the best I had responded.  I had 4 follicles.  We took the trigger shot at 9 PM and had the IUI on the 23rd of December.  We began progesterone on December 25th (a wonderful Christmas gift!).  My next cycle began on January 8th.  Failed treatment #4L  I’m beyond discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.