The waiting has been agonizing! I am so anxious for the 13th to
come, but at the same time, I’m so scared!
I have taken so many pregnancy tests over the past 2 years and always
seen negative. Through all of my IUI’s,
my gut feeling always told me that I wasn’t pregnant. I always knew what I would see on the test,
but it was still a disappointment reading the word, "pregnant." I
pray this time is different!
I really want to cheat and test on the 12th, but I'm scared of getting a false negative. Due to all of the medciations, it's possible to get a false reading. However, I feel if it says negative, it most likely will be negative. At the same time, I'd rather see it for myself then hear it over the phone. I hope the next 6 days fly by!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.